Building secure data lakes with AWS QuickSightPython
Given your request, let's use AWS S3 Bucket to store our data lake first, a glue catalog database and table for managing your AWS Glue data catalog, and then we will use QuickSight service to analyze your data.
Note: Automated creation and integration of QuickSight resources with Pulumi is not yet supported. You will have to manually create a QuickSight analysis or dashboard that uses your AWS Glue data catalog.
The program will be as follows:
This program will:
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket to store your data lake.
- Create a Glue Catalog Database.
- Create a Glue Catalog Table that specifies the format and location of the data.
After running this program:
- Upload your data into the S3 bucket created.
- Log into the AWS Management Console and navigate to the QuickSight console.
- Manually create a new analysis or dashboard, and when selecting the data source, choose AWS Glue. You should find the Glue database and table that were created by this program. QuickSight will use these to analyze your data.