Data warehousing with AWS Lake FormationPython
Sure, below you can find a simplified Pulumi program for setting up a data warehouse with AWS Lake Formation. The program does the following:
- Registers an S3 bucket with AWS Lake Formation.
- Sets up certain administrators and permission defaults for creating databases and tables in the warehouse.
- Grants necessary Lake Formation permissions to an IAM principal.
Please replace all placeholder values (
"your-value-here") with real values relevant to your use case.
- Lake Formation Resource
- Lake Formation Data Lake Settings
- Lake Formation Permissions
- AWS S3 Bucket
- IAM Role
Please note that the above program is a basic example and might not cover all your needs for a full-fledged data warehousing solution. Don't hesitate to further customize it according to your requirements.