Get Started. Pulumi supports many clouds using the same languages, CLI, and deployment workflow. For a streamlined Pulumi walkthrough, including language runtime installation and cloud configuration, see the Get Started guides.
Additionally, there are several tutorials available to follow:
- Containers on ECS “Fargate”: Deploy containers to Amazon
- EC2 Linux WebServer VM: Create an EC2 Linux Web Server virtual machine
- Serverless REST API Gateways using Lambda: Create simple RESTful web server using AWS Lambdas
- Serve a Static Website from S3: Serve a static website out of content in an S3 bucket
- Serverless + Containers + Infrastructure: Deploy a complete application using a combination of buckets, serverless functions and containers.
Introducing Pulumi Crosswalk for AWS
Use Pulumi Crosswalk for AWS to easily use the best of what AWS has to offer, with well-architected best practices, for the entire AWS cloud. Go to production with containers, Kubernetes, and serverless applications.