Simple and Component-based Kubernetes Guestbook Apps
A port of the standard Kubernetes Guestbook to Pulumi. This example shows you how to build and deploy a simple, multi-tier web application using Kubernetes and Docker, and consists of three components:
- A single-instance Redis master to store guestbook entries
- Multiple replicated Redis instances to serve reads
- Multiple web frontend instances
In this directory, you will find two variants of the Guestbook:
- simple/ is a straight port of the original YAML.
- components demonstrates benefits of using a real language, namely eliminating boilerplate through the use of real component abstractions.
Both examples provision the exact same Kubernetes Guestbook application, but showcase different aspects of Pulumi.