Duration: 1 hour
Learn how the new Pulumi plugin for Spinnaker simplifies your deployments by empowering your teams to deliver infrastructure and application code in a single workflow using the same languages.
- Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Daniel PeachSenior Software Engineer, Armory
Join us to learn:
- How to use the Pulumi plugin for Spinnaker
- How to write infrastructure code in familiar programming languages
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.