OverviewMultiple sessions available. Check the registration form for dates and times.
Duration: 1 hour
Join our Ask the Expert session with Pulumi engineers. Come with your Pulumi-based questions — we’ll be here to answer any questions that are Cloud Engineering related. Have a project you’re currently working on? Bring it — we love sharing!
You do not need to register to join the session and can click the on one of the below links below to join the session when it starts or fill out the form to receive a reminder when the session is about to start.
- Paul StackSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Piers KarsenbargCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
- Cameron StokesCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
- Tushar ShahCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- Interact with Pulumi and Cloud Engineering experts.
- Hear how others are developing solutions around cloud challenges.
- Gain advice on how to get the most out of Pulumi.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us