AWS DevDay: Building a Kubernetes Platform in Amazon EKS
In this workshop, we’ll examine how Pulumi works with Kubernetes, and show real-world examples of managing Amazon EKS clusters.
We’ll guide you through your first deployment to Kubernetes with Pulumi, before showing you the power of Pulumi’s reusable components to turbo-charge your platform deployment.
Finally, we’ll examine Pulumi’s automation API and leverage it’s powerful capabilities to expose your application deployment platform into your users’ hands without asking them to write a single line of code!
Active Pulumi users, and users considering or actively building a Kubernetes platform
Attendees should be familiar with Pulumi and have the Pulumi CLI installed on their machine. Attendees should have access to an AWS account, temporary AWS accounts will be provided to users on a first come, first served basis.
- Lee BriggsCommunity Engineer, Pulumi
- Andrew ParkPartner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Mansi VaghelaSolutions Architect, AWS
- Marina NovikovaPartner Solutions Architect, AWS
What you'll learn
- How-to provision a production-ready Amazon EKS cluster with key features enabled using Pulumi
- Provisioning the aws-load-balancer-controller to automate ingress creation
- Install an example application to show the end-to-end user experience for users.