Pulumi’s Cloud Native Development Platform streamlines DevOps processes and the delivery of cloud native software. Pulumi unlocks the power of general-purpose programming languages to equip your organization with the tools necessary to quickly build and deploy containers on AWS.
Pulumi provides huge productivity gains of your favorite language: from testability, to code completion, error checking, packaging, versioning, and IDE support.
- Trevor HansenStartup Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Luke HobanCTO, Pulumi
- Chris ToomeyCTO & Principal Architect, Learning Machine
What you will learn:
- How using general purpose programming languages provides familiar and powerful programming concepts
- How Pulumi can help build a library of code packages to enhance efficiency
- Best practices for becoming a deployment-focused organization
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us