For our Inaugural Episode, we’ll show you how to set up an API Gateway for an AWS Lambda function in 30 minutes. You’ll learn how to wire this up to a domain name and secure it using an API key for authorization. Finally, we’ll show you how to store the API key in a secrets manager.
- Lee ZenVP of Engineering, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How to set up an API Gateway for an AWS Lambda.
- How to use an API key for authorization.
- How to store an API key in a secrets manager.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.