Azure Infrastructure as Code WorkshopOn Demand | Recorded on:
DURATION: 2 1/2 hours
The hardest part of Kubernetes is setting up the infrastructure: clusters, DNS, firewalls, load balancers, IAM, storage, logging, and performance monitoring, often spanning private, public, and hybrid cloud architectures.
After completing this workshop, you’ll be up and running with IaC fundamentals, modern application architectures across many clouds, and Kubernetes best-practices that are ready for production environments. You’ll also be ready to empower your development teams to be more productive — continuously deploying both their applications and infrastructure.
- Luke HobanCTO, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- Infrastructure as Code fundamentals.
- Multi cloud architectures for modern applications.
- Kubernetes best practices for production environments.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »