CI/CD Pipelines for Kubernetes Apps with Pulumi & Codefresh
DURATION: 1 hour
- Anais UrlichsDeveloper Evangelist, Codefresh
- Mitch GerdischSenior Sales Engineer, Pulumi
- Kostis KapelonisDeveloper Advocate, Codefresh
- Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- The basics of CI/CD using Codefresh.
- How to declare cloud resources using Pulumi and your favorite programming languages.
- How to define a simple pipeline for Kubernetes deployments.
- Practical tests to ensure infrastructure reliability as part of your pipeline.
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »