Duration: 1 hour
Leading cloud engineering organizations are automating infrastructure deployments using Pulumi’s infrastructure as code platform and Codefresh makes it easy to manage infrastructure code as part of your continuous delivery process.
- Mitch GerdischSenior Sales Engineer, Pulumi
- Kostis KapelonisDeveloper Advocate, Codefresh
Join us to learn:
- The basics of CI/CD using Codefresh.
- How to declare cloud resources using Pulumi and your favorite programming languages.
- How to define a simple pipeline for Kubernetes deployments.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.