Deploy and scale a load-balanced Kubernetes service using Pulumi, including building, publishing, and running a private container image.
- Joe DuffyFounder & CEO, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- Deploy a scalable and load-balanced Kubernetes service.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.