Duration: 7 pages
Infrastructure as code (IaC) means that you use code to define and manage infrastructure rather than using manual processes. More broadly, and perhaps more importantly, IaC is about bringing software engineering principles and approaches to cloud infrastructure. In this guide, explore the fundamentals of IaC and how to get started setting up your environment.
- George HuangDirector of Product Marketing, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- Why does Infrastructure as Code (IaC) matter?
- Important considerations when using IaC.
- How to get started with IaC.
- IaC best practices.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.