Getting Started with Infrastructure as CodeOn Demand | Recorded on:
DURATION: 2 hours
After completion of this webinar, you’ll be up and running with IaC fundamentals, modern application architectures across many clouds, and best-practices that are ready for production environments. You’ll also be ready to empower your development teams to be more productive — continuously deploying both their applications and infrastructure.
View the prerequisites for this workshop here.
- Luke HobanCTO, Pulumi
- Mike MetralSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Cameron StokesCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- This is a 100-level introduction to setting up your infrastructure using Pulumi with multiple languages.
- Cloud programming with your favorite language.
Watch The Recording Now
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »