Learn the basics of Pulumi from projects to components. We’ll use TypeScript and templates to stand up our first bit of infrastructure: A static site on AWS using S3. Along the way, we’ll learn how infrastructure as code makes updates easier, reduces time to value, and helps you keep your cloud costs down.
- Aurélien RequiemSenior Customer Engineer, Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.