Learn the basics of Pulumi from projects to components. We’ll use TypeScript and templates to stand up our first bit of infrastructure: A static site on AWS using S3. Along the way, we’ll learn how infrastructure as code makes updates easier, reduces time to value, and helps you keep your cloud costs down.
If you want to code along, you’ll need a free Pulumi SaaS account, the Pulumi CLI, NodeJS, and an AWS account (free tier is okay).
- Aurélien RequiemSenior Customer Engineer, Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us