Pulumi 2.0 makes it easier than ever to master any cloud using your favorite languages. Learn about new capabilities to help your team plan, build, validate, deploy and secure your cloud resources. With Pulumi’s new capabilities, you’ll spend less time fretting about complex configurations and more time delivering new infrastructure, apps, and services for your customers and stakeholders. Our improved documentation and first-class support for Python, .NET and Go means that more teams can start building, collaborating on and re-using infrastructure code.
- Joe DuffyFounder & CEO, Pulumi
- Corey QuinnCloud Economist, The Duckbill Group
What you will learn:
- Cloud programming best practices and production-ready techniques.
- How to provision cloud resources in your favorite programming language.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.