Verify Your Infrastructure on Each Deployment with Pulumi and CircleCIOn Demand | Recorded on:
DURATION: 1 hour
With Pulumi you can add infrastructure tests and policies to your CircleCI pipelines using your favorite programming languages.
Angel Rivera and Chris Smith walk you through best practices for application developers, DevOps, and SREs to keep configuration mistakes from reaching production.
- Angel RiveraDeveloper Advocate, CircleCI
- Chris SmithLead Software Engineer, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- How to write unit tests and use resource mocking with Pulumi.
- Defining storage and ingress policies for security, and resource tagging policies for compliance.
- Infrastructure integration testing with ephemeral environments
- Configuring CircleCI to verify infrastructure as part of each deployment
Watch The Recording Now
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »