Serverless compute services offer an amazing power to application developers to leverage: highly available, automatically scaled, low-ceremony, pay-per-value functions created in several lines of code. With Pulumi’s cloud native SDKs, serverless gets more fun. Using general purpose languages, we can create resources, and then wire up event handlers, like in normal event-driven programming!
Join us in the webinar to see how Pulumi supercharges Mapbox’s IoT asset tracking architecture on AWS, from API Gateway, Amazon Kinesis, to DynamoDB and S3.
- Trevor HansenStartup Partner Solutions Architect, AWS
- Cameron StokesCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
- Chris ToomeySolutions Architect Lead, Mapbox
What you will learn:
- The challenge of tracking assets and why real-time location data matters
- Why current technologies fall short—especially at scale
- How to compile an asset tracking solution using modern, serverless technology with Pulumi, AWS, and Mapbox
- Pulumi Live demo: Asset tracking at work
- Why serverless tech matters and what it enables
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket with a KMS key that enables server-side encryption on the S3 bucket using the KMS key.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »