Deploy and update your infrastructure the same way you deliver the rest of your application: with real code delivered through your CI/CD pipeline. Learn how Pulumi’s modern infrastructure as code platform helps your team deliver features faster by helping you to define resources on any cloud using your favorite languages. Praneet Loke from Pulumi and William Chia from GitLab will show you how to super-charge your team’s velocity with GitOps.
You will receive follow-up email from Pulumi and GitLab after this tech talk with links to help you get started with GitOps.
- William ChiaSenior Product Marketing Manager, GitLab
- Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- Create a simple infrastructure stack for a static website.
- Policy enforcement blocking unencrypted S3 buckets.
- Setting up ‘PR to deploy’ via GitLab CI.
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket with a KMS key that enables server-side encryption on the S3 bucket using the KMS key.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »