- Joe DuffyFounder & CEO, Pulumi
- Corey QuinnCloud Economist, The Duckbill Group
What you will learn:
- Cloud programming best practices and production-ready techniques.
- How to provision cloud resources in your favorite programming language.
Get Started with Pulumi:
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket with a KMS key that enables server-side encryption on the S3 bucket using the KMS key.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Pulumi helped Learning Machine deliver a more agile, streamlined DevOps experience for the benefit of their customers, with significant reductions in code and boilerplate.View the case study »
Learn how Pulumi's cloud native development platform provides a single model for building and deploying infrastructure as code.Download the ebook »