Get Started with Kubernetes
Pulumi’s Cloud Native SDK makes it easy to target any Kubernetes environment to provision a cluster, configure and deploy applications, and update them as required.
Pulumi supports programming against Kubernetes—Minikube, on-premises and cloud-hosted custom Kubernetes clusters, and the managed services from Google (GKE), Azure (AKS), and Amazon (EKS). The Pulumi Kubernetes provider packages and CLI help you accomplish all these within minutes.
For a quick example of how Pulumi deploys infrastructure on Kubernetes, this tutorial takes you through the following steps to easily deploy an NGINX web server:
- Setting up and configuring Pulumi to access your Kubernetes cluster.
- Creating a new Pulumi project.
- Deploying NGINX on Kubernetes.
- Creating a service to access the NGINX deployment.
- Cleaning up your deployment by destroying the resources you’ve provisioned.