How to forward CodeDeploy logs to CloudWatch?TypeScript
To achieve log forwarding from CodeDeploy to CloudWatch, we can follow these steps:
- Create a log group in CloudWatch where the logs from CodeDeploy will be forwarded.
- Create an IAM role for CodeDeploy with CloudWatch permissions to write logs.
- Associate the CloudWatch log group with the CodeDeploy application.
Here's a Pulumi program that accomplishes this:
Please replace the below variables accordingly:
- Replace the "loggedResourceName" with the name of the logged resource.
- Replace the "roleName" with the name of the IAM role you want to create.
- Replace the "policyName" with the name of the IAM policy you want to create.
- Replace the "applicationName" and "deploymentGroupName" with the names of your CodeDeploy application and deployment group, respectively.