This section includes all reference documentation for Pulumi.
Pulumi supports many clouds using the same languages, CLI, and deployment workflow. For a streamlined Pulumi walkthrough, including language runtime installation and cloud configuration, see the Get Started guides.
- API Reference: detailed package documentation for all cloud packages and APIs
- Pulumi CLI: most commonly used commands, in addition to full command and flag documentation
- Pulumi SDK: documentation of the core types and functions you will use in your programs common to all cloud provider libraries
- Pulumi Service REST API: documentation of the REST API for interacting with the Pulumi Service
- Project Configuration Reference: required and optional metadata to configure your Pulumi project
- Glossary: common terms and their definitions relating to the Pulumi CLI and Cloud Services