Pulumi ESC command line
Pulumi ESC - Manage environments, secrets, and configuration
To begin working with Pulumi ESC, run the
esc env init command:
$ esc env init
This will prompt you to create a new environment to hold secrets and configuration.
The most common commands from there are:
- esc env get : Get a property in an environment definition - esc env set : Set a property in an environment definition - esc env edit : Edit an environment definition - esc env ls : List available environments - esc run : Run a command within the context of an environment - esc open : Open an environment and access its contents
For more information, please visit the project page: https://www.pulumi.com/docs/esc
-h, --help help for esc
- esc completion - Generate the autocompletion script for the specified shell
- esc env - Manage environments
- esc login - Log in to the Pulumi Cloud
- esc logout - Log out of the Pulumi Cloud
- esc open - Open the environment with the given name.
- esc run - Open the environment with the given name and run a command.
- esc version - Print esc’s version number