Pulumi ESC CLI overview
Pulumi ESC is controlled primarily using the command line interface (CLI). It works in conjunction with the Pulumi Cloud to help your team manage environment complexity.
The Pulumi ESC CLI is open source and free to use:
The most common commands in the CLI that you’ll be using are as follows:
- esc env - Manage environments
- esc env edit - Edit an environment definition
- esc env get - Get a value within an environment.
- esc env init - Create an empty environment with the given name.
- esc env ls - List environments.
- esc env rm - Remove an environment or a value from an environment.
- esc env set - Set a value within an environment.
- esc login - Log in to the Pulumi Cloud
- esc open - Open the environment with the given name.
- esc run - Open the environment with the given name and run a command.
- esc version - Print esc’s version number