An environment is a named collection of possibly-secret, possibly-dynamic data. Each environment has a definition and may be opened in order to access its contents. Opening an environment may involve generating new dynamic data.
To begin working with environments, run the
env init command:
This will prompt you to create a new environment to hold secrets and configuration.
For more information, please visit the project page: https://www.pulumi.com/docs/esc
--env string The name of the environment to operate on. -h, --help help for env
- esc - Pulumi ESC command line
- esc env edit - Edit an environment definition
- esc env get - Get a value within an environment.
- esc env init - Create an empty environment with the given name.
- esc env ls - List environments.
- esc env open - Open the environment with the given name.
- esc env rm - Remove an environment or a value from an environment.
- esc env run - Open the environment with the given name and run a command.
- esc env set - Set a value within an environment.