All resource constructors accept an options argument that provide the following resource options:
- additionalSecretOutputs: specify properties that must be encrypted as secrets.
- aliases: specify aliases for this resource, so that renaming or refactoring doesn’t replace it.
- customTimeouts: override the default retry/timeout behavior for resource provisioning. The default value varies by resource.
- deleteBeforeReplace: override the default create-before-delete behavior when replacing a resource.
- dependsOn: specify additional explicit dependencies in addition to the ones in the dependency graph.
- ignoreChanges: declare that changes to certain properties should be ignored during a diff.
- import: bring an existing cloud resource into Pulumi.
- parent: establish a parent/child relationship between resources.
- protect: prevent accidental deletion of a resource by marking it as protected.
- provider: pass an explicitly configured provider, instead of using the default global provider.
- providers: pass a set of explicitly configured providers. These are used if provider is not given, and are passed to child resources.
- replaceOnChanges: declare that changes to certain properties should be treated as forcing a replacement.
- retainOnDelete: if true the resource will be retained in the backing cloud provider during a Pulumi delete operation.
- transformations: dynamically transform a resource’s properties on the fly.
- version: pass a provider plugin version that should be used when operating on a resource.