Pulumi is a venture backed startup in Seattle whose mission is to enable every person to harness the power of the cloud. Our team is a diverse and talented group from all corners of our industry, and our products sit uniquely at the intersection of developer tools and cloud operations.
Get your code to the cloud. Faster. Together.
We are hiring!
Cameron StokesCustomer Engineer
Chris SmithSoftware Engineer
Christian NunciatoSoftware Engineer
Dan HernandezCustomer Engineer
Eric RudderCo-Founder and Executive Chairman
Evan BoyleSoftware Engineer
Freddy HernandezOperations Manager
Isaac HarrisHead of Business Development
Jamie KinkeadSoftware Engineer
Joe DuffyCo-Founder and CEO
Justin Van PattenSoftware Engineer
Kevin KoteckiVP Sales
Komal AliSoftware Engineer
Lee BriggsSoftware Engineer
Lee ZenVP Engineering
Levi BlackstoneSoftware Engineer
Liz McCallAccount Executive
Mike MetralSoftware Architect & Engineer
Mikhail ShilkovSoftware Engineer
Nick GrahamAccount Executive
Pat GavlinSoftware Engineer
Paul StackSoftware Engineer
Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer
Robby ParkerAccount Executive
Sean HolungSoftware Engineer
Sophia ParafinaTechnical Marketing Manager
Zack ChaseGrowth Engineer
Join the Team
- 21st April 2020
Pulumi 2.0 Delivers Cloud Engineering SuperpowersRead more →
- 14th November 2019
Pulumi Crosswalk for Kubernetes Accelerates Production-ready Infrastructure as Code for Developer and Operations Teams Working TogetherRead more →
- 5th September 2019
Pulumi 1.0 Brings Developers and Operators Together with Modern Infrastructure as CodeRead more →
- 11th June 2019
Pulumi Crosswalk for AWS Accelerates Delivery of Well-Architected Infrastructure as CodeRead more →
- 22nd October 2018
Pulumi Announces $15M in Series A Funding to Accelerate Development and Adoption of its Cloud Native Development PlatformRead more →
- 13th Dec 2019
Pulumi named one of Business Insider's top start-ups for 2019Read more →
- 12th Nov 2019
Pulumi infrastructure-as-code tool adds .NET language supportRead more →
- 24th July 2019
Programming the Cloud with TypeScriptRead more →
- 27th June 2019
How to deliver software fasterRead more →
- 20th June 2019
Technology Short Take 115Read more →
- 19th June 2019
Pulumi Uses Real Programming Languages to Enforce Cloud Best PracticesRead more →
Awards & Recognitions
Find out how Pulumi provides a programming model for the cloud, designed to unlock the full power of serverless, container, and data service architectures with Cloud Native Infrastructure as Code.Learn More
How can we help you?
Ask Us About
- How to deliver cloud native infrastructure as code, with general purpose programming languages.
- How Pulumi supports infrastructure, managed services, containers, Kubernetes, and serverless infrastructure and apps.
- How Pulumi's Team and Enterprise Editions support the collaboration needs and advanced use cases of larger Development and DevOps teams.
- How to get started with an initial Pulumi project.
- Any other questions about Pulumi.
The Value of Pulumi
- Use your favorite programming language to define cloud native infrastructure.
- Target any cloud native infrastructure provider including Kubernetes anywhere.
- Development and DevOps teams can define, deploy, and manage infrastructure
1525 4th Avenue, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98101