Get Started with Pulumi
Use Pulumi's open source SDK to create, deploy, and manage infrastructure on any cloud.
Pulumi is a modern infrastructure as code platform that supports many clouds and many languages. It supports any Terraform provider in addition to great native providers.
Compare Pulumi to Terraform
Pulumi is a comprehensive infrastructure as code platform. Instead of using a proprietary DSLs, you can use the industry's best languages and tools, with real sharing and reuse.LEARN HOW THEY COMPARE
How can we help you?
Ask Us About
- How to deliver cloud native infrastructure as code, with general purpose programming languages.
- How Pulumi supports infrastructure, managed services, containers, Kubernetes, and serverless infrastructure and apps.
- How Pulumi's Team and Enterprise Editions support the collaboration needs and advanced use cases of larger Development and DevOps teams.
- How to get started with an initial Pulumi project.
- Any other questions about Pulumi.
The Value of Pulumi
- Use your favorite programming language to define cloud native infrastructure.
- Target any cloud native infrastructure provider including Kubernetes anywhere.
- Development and DevOps teams can define, deploy, and manage infrastructure
1525 4th Avenue, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98101