Pulumi Cloud accounts
To create your Pulumi account, navigate to app.pulumi.com and sign up. You may use any of the following identities to sign up:
Your account lets you authenticate with the Pulumi Cloud, where you can do the following:
- Manage your profile settings, including your account password, and subscriptions
- Add an organization backed by Atlassian, GitHub, GitLab, or a SAML 2.0-compatible identity provider, such as Active Directory, Okta, or Google Workspace.
- Manage your projects and stacks
Your Pulumi user account profile is used to identify you in the Pulumi Cloud. Your account display name, avatar URL, and email address are obtained from the identity provider you used when signing up.
Editing Your Profile
To edit your profile information:
- Select your profile picture.
- Select Account settings.
- Use the Edit profile button.
- Save your changes.
Adding New Identities
You can associate your Pulumi account with multiple identities. In addition to the one you have originally configured, you can add your identities with the following third party providers:
Connecting these additional identities will enable you to join Pulumi organizations that are backed by those systems. Only organization admins can add members to a Pulumi organization.
In order to be invited as a member of a Pulumi organization, you must connect your account with the organization’s backing identity provider. Once your account is linked to your third party identity, you will then show up on the list of users that the organization admin can invite.
For users who signed up with email, you may change your password by:
- Use the organization selector to choose your individual account.
- Navigate to Settings > Account security
- Reset your password. Your password must be at least ten characters long.
Your individual account is on the Pulumi Individual Edition and this cannot be changed. To collaborate with others create an organization.
This page provides a list of Pulumi’s Continuous Delivery guides. Select your favorite CI/CD platform to learn more about how to integrate it with Pulumi.