Get Started with Pulumi
Use Pulumi's open source SDK to create, deploy, and manage infrastructure on any cloud.
Pulumi is a modern infrastructure as code platform that supports many clouds and many languages. It supports any Terraform provider in addition to great native providers like Kubernetes.
Pulumi + Kubernetes
Pulumi is a comprehensive infrastructure as code platform. Instead of using proprietary DSLs, you can use the industry's best languages and tools, with real sharing and reuse.Learn more
How can we help you?
Ask Us About
- How to deliver cloud native infrastructure as code, with general purpose programming languages.
- How Pulumi supports infrastructure, managed services, containers, Kubernetes, and serverless infrastructure and apps.
- How Pulumi's Team and Enterprise Editions support the collaboration needs and advanced use cases of larger Development and DevOps teams.
- How to get started with an initial Pulumi project.
- Any other questions about Pulumi.
The Value of Pulumi
- Use your favorite programming language to define cloud native infrastructure.
- Target any cloud native infrastructure provider including Kubernetes anywhere.
- Development and DevOps teams can define, deploy, and manage infrastructure
1525 4th Avenue, Suite 800
Seattle, WA 98101