Join Laura Santamaria in this workshop to explore how to use Pulumi’s Automation API to work with Pulumi in a programmatic manner.
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How to use Pulumi's Automation API
- How to automate infrastructure as code workflows
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.