Let’s explore more about building up a containerized microservices architecture on Azure using infrastructure as code and cloud engineering principles. We’ll use Go to build up our new architecture, and we’ll explore more about stacks, inputs and outputs, secrets, and more.
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.