Let’s explore more about building up a containerized microservices architecture on Azure using infrastructure as code and cloud engineering principles. We’ll use Go to build up our new architecture, and we’ll explore more about stacks, inputs and outputs, secrets, and more.
If you want to code along, you’ll need a free Pulumi SaaS account, the Pulumi CLI, Go, and an Azure account (free tier is okay).
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us