Building Virtual Networks with Pulumi and Tailscale
Duration: 1 hour
This workshop will demonstrate how to securely connect end-user devices and cloud resources using modern infrastructure as code written in real programming languages. Using the Pulumi Tailscale provider, we’ll create virtual machines in AWS and securely connect them without needing to create and manage firewall rules. Join us and learn how to use Pulumi with Tailscale to seamlessly and securely connect your devices and cloud resources using a modern, zero-trust model!
- Josh KodroffSolutions Architect, Pulumi
- Xe IasoArchmage of Infrastructure, Tailscale
Join us to learn:
- How to create secure, performant connections between your devices and servers without needing to poke holes in firewalls.
- How to use modern programming languages to ship infrastructure faster.
- How to use the Tailscale Pulumi provider to automate provisioning your VPNs in TypeScript.
This course will be taught using Pulumi Cloud. To follow along, sign up for your free account: https://app.pulumi.com/signup
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.