Leading cloud engineering organizations are automating infrastructure deployments using Pulumi’s infrastructure as code platform and Codefresh makes it easy to manage infrastructure code as part of your continuous delivery process.
- Anais UrlichsDeveloper Evangelist, Codefresh
- Mitch GerdischSenior Sales Engineer, Pulumi
- Kostis KapelonisDeveloper Advocate, Codefresh
- Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- The basics of CI/CD using Codefresh.
- How to declare cloud resources using Pulumi and your favorite programming languages.
- How to define a simple pipeline for Kubernetes deployments.
- Practical tests to ensure infrastructure reliability as part of your pipeline.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.