Duration: 8 pages
Pulumi created a cloud engineering platform that allows developers, operators, and security staff to apply standard software engineering principles to creating infrastructure code and policies alongside application code. This brings the ultimate degree of consistency, compliance, and efficiency to software development, deployment, and day-2 management.
Submit the form to read the full report.
- Torsten VolkManaging Research Director for Cloud-Native, DevOps, Machine Learning, and AI
Join us to learn:
- Learn why Pulumi is a product to watch in 2022/2023
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.