Duration: 1 hour
In this session, we’ll walk you through the process of building a three-tier web app: a single-page app built with React, a back end consisting of a REST API managed with Express and MongoDB. We’ll also show you how to enable authentication to restrict access to your app.
Everything will be configured and deployed to the cloud using Pulumi.
- Matt StrattonStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
- Ben DechraiSenior Developer Advocate, Auth0
Join us to learn:
- How to deploy a basic web app with authentication enabled.
- Common-sense policies for avoiding mistakes in production.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.