It’s now easier than ever for Java developers to deploy their apps to Microsoft Azure using Pulumi and Java. In this session, we’ll teach you the basics of Azure and Pulumi with hands-on labs that will take you from deploying a simple static website to deploying a Spring Boot application to the Azure App Service.
- Josh KodroffSenior Solutions Architect, Pulumi
- Brian BenzSenior Cloud Advocate, Microsoft
What you will learn:
- Infrastructure as Code concepts for Java developers
- Managing Azure resources with Pulumi
- Deploying Spring Boot apps to the Azure App Service
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us