Duration: 90 minutes
In this hands-on workshop, the Pulumi and the DigitalOcean teams will show you how to stand up basic services using Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through a series of hands-on labs.
- Matt StrattonStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
- Chris SevilleajaSenior Developer Advocate, DigitalOcean
Join us to learn:
- How to use Pulumi to provision cloud resources
- How to use IaC on DigitalOcean
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.