In this workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of Infrastructure as Code through a guided exercise using Pulumi’s infrastructure as code platform, where you can use familiar programming languages to provision infrastructure on any cloud.
- Laura SantamariaDeveloper Advocate, Pulumi
- Rahul M RSenior Solutions Architect, Oracle
What you will learn:
- The basics of Pulumi Programming Model
- How to provision, update and destroy OCI resources using Pulumi
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.