Duration: 60 minutes
In this workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of setting up EKS clusters on AWS through guided exercises. You will be introduced to Pulumi, an infrastructure-as-code platform, where you can use familiar programming languages to provision modern cloud infrastructure. This workshop is designed to help new users become familiar with the core concepts needed to effectively deploy Kubernetes clusters and workloads on AWS. We will guide you through the Pulumi platform with diagrams and a series of labs to help accelerate your cloud projects.
- Josh KodroffSenior Solutions Architect, Pulumi
- Marina NovikovaSenior Partner Solutions Architect AWS
Join us to learn:
- The basics of writing Pulumi programs to manage infrastructure using real languages
- How to create and manage EKS clusters in AWS with Pulumi
- How to create and manage Kubernetes resources with Pulumi
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Learn how to use Pulumi's AWS Classic Provider. It uses the AWS SDK to manage and provision resources.
- Get Pulumi Enterprise Edition for AWS on AWS Marketplace.
- Download Pulumi, a free open source infrastructure as code tool.
- Learn all the concepts of Pulumi with step-by-step tutorials.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us