Duration: 60 minutes
In this workshop, you will learn how to deploy a Kubernetes cluster on Microsoft Azure and run containerized applications on the cluster. The workshop will include a brief introduction to Pulumi, an infrastructure-as-code platform, where you can use familiar programming languages to provision modern cloud infrastructure. This 200-level workshop is designed to help users who have basic familiarity with Pulumi effectively handle real-world use cases. We will guide you through the process with diagrams and a series of labs to help accelerate your cloud projects.
- Josh KodroffSenior Solutions Architect, Pulumi
- April EdwardsSenior Enterprise Advocate, GitHub
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us