Duration: 60 minutes
In this workshop, you will learn how to deploy a Kubernetes cluster on Google Cloud and run containerized applications on the cluster. The workshop will include a brief introduction to Pulumi, an infrastructure-as-code platform, where you can use familiar programming languages to provision modern cloud infrastructure. This 200-level workshop is designed to help users who have basic familiarity with Pulumi effectively handle real-world use cases. We will guide you through the process with diagrams and a series of labs to help accelerate your cloud projects.
- Josh KodroffSr. Solutions Architect, Pulumi
- Tim HiattTechnical Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us