GitOps with GitHub Actions and the Pulumi Operator
The Pulumi Kubernetes Operator enables Kubernetes users to create a Pulumi Stack as a first-class Kubernetes API resource, and use the StackController to drive updates. Combining GitHub Actions with the Pulumi Kubernetes Operator helps you to implement powerful GitOps workflows and automation for both your infrastructure and workloads.
- David FlanaganStaff Developer Advocate, Pulumi
- Rizel ScarlettDeveloper Advocate, Github
What you'll learn
- How to stand up a Kubernetes cluster the easy way with Pulumi
- Configuring automation steps with GitHub Actions
- Deploying a workload into your cluster using the Pulumi Kubernetes Operator