Duration: 60 minutes
In this workshop, you will learn the fundamentals of infrastructure as code through guided exercises. You will be introduced to Pulumi, an infrastructure-as-code platform, where you can use familiar programming languages to provision modern cloud infrastructure. This workshop is designed to help new users become familiar with the core concepts needed to effectively deploy resources on Google Cloud. We will guide you through the Pulumi platform with diagrams and a series of labs to help accelerate your cloud projects.
- Josh KodroffSr. Solutions Architect, Pulumi
- Gary BowersSenior Cloud Consultant, Google Cloud
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.