Getting Started with Kubernetes on Google Cloud
Duration: 90 minutes
In this workshop, you will learn how to deploy a Kubernetes cluster on Google Cloud and run containerized applications on the cluster. The workshop will include a brief introduction to Pulumi, an infrastructure-as-code platform, where you can use familiar programming languages to provision modern cloud infrastructure.
This 200-level workshop is designed to help users who have basic familiarity with Pulumi effectively handle real-world use cases. We will guide you through the process with diagrams and a series of labs to help accelerate your cloud projects.
- Josh KodroffSr. Solutions Architect, Pulumi
- Jason SmithCustomer Engineer, Google Cloud
Join us to learn:
- How to use real programming languages to manage cloud resources in a declarative fashion.
- How to manage Google Cloud and Kubernetes resources with Pulumi.
- How Pulumi's provider ecosystem allows you to orchestrate all the resources your cloud-native workloads need with a single tool.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.