Advanced Kubernetes Platforms on Google Cloud with Pulumi
Duration: 90 minutes
Platform engineering teams often need to help development teams stand up core platforms, build release automation, deploy applications, and scale resources to match customer demand. A best practice in these scenarios is to break up these services into multiple stacks to enable updates to infrastructure and processes that won’t disrupt production.
In this session, experts from Pulumi and Google Cloud will show you how to stand up networking and cluster components GKE Autopilot, configure CI/CD pipelines and run an application that leverages multiple Google Cloud resources. We’ll also show you how to scale your infrastructure across multiple regions.
- Tim HiattTechnical Solutions Consultant, Google Cloud
- Engin DiriCustomer Experience Architect, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- Google Cloud project and service creation
- Managing Networks on Google Cloud
- Setting up your development environment
- Configuring GKE Autopilot for multiple regions
- Setting up Cloud Build pipelines and more.
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.