In this Live Cast, Elijah Zupancic (NGINX) and Lee Briggs (Pulumi) will introduce a push-button Kubernetes deployment on AWS EKS using Pulumi for infrastructure definition. We will delve into some advanced topics such as chaining multiple Pulumi projects together, creating Kubernetes infrastructure as code, building / deploying NGINX Kubernetes Ingress Controller, and application deployments. All topics covered will have corresponding open-source examples that can be borrowed from freely.
This Live Cast should give you what you need to get started with a production ready Kubernetes cluster with NGINX and Pulumi.
- Lee BriggsSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
- Elijah ZupancicSolution Architect, NGINX
What you will learn:
- Kubernetes Infrastructure as code
- Push-button Kubernetes deployments
- Application deployments
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
Discover the getting started guides, and learn about Pulumi concepts.Explore Docs
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us