Production-Ready Networking on AWS with Python
Duration: 90 minutes
In this workshop you’ll learn to apply Infrastructure as Code concepts to build a hub and spoke network topology with an inspection VPC. This pattern is incredibly useful for standing up separate environments for development, testing and production, providing workload isolation for multiple customers and standing up shared services.
This 200-level course will be taught in the Python language but the concepts apply to any modern programming language. The content builds upon Pulumi concepts from learn.pulumi.com and our Getting Started workshop series.
- Andy TaylorNetworking Specialist Solutions Architect, AWS
- Jose JuhalaSolutions Architect, AWS
- Josh KodroffSenior Solutions Architect, Pulumi
Join us to learn:
- AWS networking concepts using Python
- How to implement a hub and spoke topology on AWS
- Configuring an inspection VPC
Recording Coming Soon!
This live webinar is no longer available. The recording will be posted to this page when it is available.